Accounts & Billing
Regional Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
1 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Provide strategic direction for Finance and collaborate closely with senior executives to understand the business strategy and growth objectives.
- Lead the Lahore based Accounting and Finances team.
- Have a deep understanding of a multi-national organization and functions.
- Work with Business Sponsors to develop project roadmaps which align to business objectives and sequenced by priority and resource availability.
- Demonstrate and leverage strong business and financial acumen.
- Ensure a strong control and governance framework is established and maintained to support SOX and Audit reviews.
- This position is preferred to have experience in the B2B SaaS and a broad background in payments and financial technology markets.
- Oversee the billing functions team to provide daily information to the Company’s customers regarding their card processing activity.
- Responsible for monthly close and procedures for ensuring the integrity of general ledger and financial statement information, including internal control processes and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and budget variance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Manage accounts receivable and collections processes.
- Manage cash flow information for the company and cash and investment forecasting.
- Communicate clearly with a broad range of internal and external constituencies, including relationships with outside audit firms, board of directors, business partners and investors.
We are looking for
- Education: B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance, Charter Accountant required
- Experience: Minimum of 10-year experience, ideally in a medium/large established company environment with preferred with a Big 3 Accounting firm.
- Experience in international business including prior experience in dealing with US headquartered companies and related offices a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills; clear communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong leadership and a proven track record of influence with senior management and experience of managing an accounting and finance group of at least 10 people.
- Demonstrated ability to support senior management in achievement of their goals while maintaining an independent and objective financial role.
- Leadership is critical and must have the highest standards of character and integrity.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work effectively across multiple functions and with all varied levels of management and interact directly with senior management.
- Exposure to/experience in a high growth and complex environment is a plus.
- This executive will possess a solid reputation as a "results oriented" executive with the highest ethical standards and is known as an innovative problem solver who is always ready to roll-up his/her sleeves
Apply Now More Openings Accounts Executive 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Senior Software Engineer - Android 3 Positions Lahore, Punjab Associate Director - HRBP 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Associate Software Engineer - Product Operations 35 Positions Lahore, Punjab Regional Chief Financial Officer (CFO) 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines