Senior Electrician / Electrician
1 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- To handle admin task of Electrical works
- Monitoring of UPS, Gen-sets, DBs of all i2c office sites.
- Maintenance and repairing all kind of electric related jobs
- Taking care of office tools/equipment.
We are looking for
- Education: Min. 10th grade with Technical Education DAE Certificate
- Experience: 5 Years Min
- Can read / write in English, note readings , basic calculation regarding load capacity.
- Hands-on with equipment repair and maintenance.
- Good comprehension and team player.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Preferably residing near office site and approachable.
- Knowledge of Power distribution panels.
- Gen Set Operations.
- UPS and electrical wiring infrastructure.
- Working of ATS and breakers.
- Ability to take decision and corrective action.
Apply Now More Openings Quality Engineer - Web 8 Positions Lahore, Punjab HR Executive - HR Operations 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Business Intelligence 4 Positions Lahore, Punjab B2B Marketing Manager 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Accounts Executive - Operations 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines