Senior PCO / Associate Project Manager - CIG
This role is responsible for new client / projects / programs / service onboarding. This person is accountable for driving and delivering projects on time, within agreed scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The SPCO/APM exemplifies strong initiative and management skills. Ensures project methodologies, project delivery and implementation processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
- Project Schedule
- Scope Change Management
- Risk Management
- Issue Management
- Tracking and managing project resources, ensuring agreed delivery dates are met. Provides clear and concise project communication to all stakeholders, both written and verbal.
We are looking for
- Education: BS/MS Degree in Computer Sciences or IT (BSCS, BSIT, MSIT, MSPM, and MBA IT)
- Experience: 3 - 8 years of experience
Qualified persons will thrive both in an independent and team environment. You must have excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects/deadlines:
- Strong verbal, written presentation, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to details.
- Ability to deliver projects within specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ability to identify risks, alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Ability to manage conflicts and handle issues resolution effectively and professionally
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to document process and procedures.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Flexible timings (willing to work in rotating shifts including night shifts)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of different types of testing including User Acceptance testing
- Knowledge of Project Risk Management
- Should be proactive and a keen learner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- SDLC knowledge is mandatory
- Proficient in Project Management Tools, e.g., MS Project Plan, Primavera etc.
- Proficient in issue handling and using Jira
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines