Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
- Strong programming background especially in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience in Micro Services Architecture, SOAP APIs and Rest APIs Architecture.
- Review and repair the legacy code and responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming problems.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Assists the Programmer/Analysts in designing programs and databases.
- Participate in and contribute to design and architecture process.
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope.
- Develop and carry-out unit testing of code components or complete application.
- Follow company policies to create & execute test cases for system testing of other developers' code through manual or automated means.
We are looking for
- Education: BS (CS), BS (SE), BS (CE), BS (IT)
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
- Expertise in Java
- Database design and SQL Queries.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC.
- Good analytical skills.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines.
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible timings.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines