Software Engineer - Product Operations
- Should be comfortable with Night Shift.
- Should have strong SQL skills to join our Product Operations Team to work on product implementations, network reconciliations, database configurations, API certifications, migrations, and utilizing project management tools like JIRA and OTRS.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of our products and services to our clients by working closely with cross-functional teams and engaging directly with clients during onboarding, configuration, implementation and during live phase.
- Responsible for maintaining and optimizing our client's financial instances to support our transaction processing & settlement processing operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise with our systems and databases.
- Provide regular updates on project status, risks, and issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain documentation for our systems and configurations.
- Work with clients to provide consultation and guidance during the onboarding process, addressing any questions or concerns they may have.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve client issues and escalate issues as necessary to ensure prompt resolution.
- Continuously improve product implementation processes and procedures, with a focus on increasing efficiency and quality.
We are looking for
- Education: BS/MS CS, IT, SE, CE, EE(Major in CS)
- Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- Strong SQL skills and experience with Database Management Systems.
- Knowledge of VISA/Mastercard transaction processing and settlement file processing.
- Familiarity with processor standards and financial institute processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines