SE Product Operations
15 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective analysis and resolution of customer issues related to software products.
- Providing quality Customer Services to overseas and local clients via different communication channels like IM, Phone, and ticketing System.
- Correspondence with clients & inter-departmental communication.
- In-house Product Trainings
- Data Preparation for analysis purpose / Entry Services.
- Technical Support Services (Level 1 & 2) through log data.
- Onsite/Remote Product Trainings, installations & troubleshooting
- Handling Client calls for product info. & Technical support.
- Preparing/escalating regular progress reports to higher management.
- Log, identify, analyze, and resolve customer issues related to software products
- Identify common issues and provide feedback for improvement to supervisor(s) and relevant stakeholders.
We are looking for
- Education: BS/MS CS, IT, SE, CE
- Experience: 1- 03-year experience.
- Strong listening and learning abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Good database concepts and SQL skills.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Good customer experience sense.
- Motivation and ambition to excel.
- Self-driven, time conscious and fast worker.
- Ready to work in a 24/7, fast-paced environment.
- Databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle), Operating System, Programing Language (PHP, HTML, Net, Java etc.), Basic commands knowledge of Linux, Tools (Crystal Report etc., Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, MS Office etc.).
Apply Now More Openings Accounts Executive - Operations 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Business Intelligence 4 Positions Lahore, Punjab Quality Engineer - Web 8 Positions Lahore, Punjab Accounts Executive - Operatations 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist 3 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines