Sr. Video Editor/Producer
- Provides invaluable creative input on all projects and throughout the Pre and post-production process
- Work closely with creative teams to craft visually compelling creative stories under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the technical and creative vision to collaborate with project teams, as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results
- Critically evaluating the video post production and providing all the possible video editing solutions in order to minimize any risk of the video reshoot.
- Be innovative while adhering to brand guidelines
- Ability to quickly respond to feedback and be nimble enough to change direction rapidly.
- Transform footage and narrative scripts into powerful visual stories and highly kinetic pieces for screens of all sizes
- Must be detailed oriented, highly organized, and able to accurately estimate required post-production time, work under tight deadlines, manage multiple project.
- Proficiency in video editing, motion graphics.
- Exceptional skill and innovative approach in Sound design.
- Expertise in VFX compositing, Rotoscopy, animation, match moving.
- Extraordinary understanding of Colour correction and grading.
- Continuously explores cutting-edge, current, and unique production processes/procedures
- Understanding of storytelling style as related to timing and pacing
- Creative talent in conceptualizing engaging visual and textual content
- Maintains quality control standards to ensure that all work meets the highest possible industry standards
- Fosters a positive team atmosphere and establish credibility both internally and externally
- Supervise any mid-level and junior editors
- Mentor and train new editors
We are looking for
- Education: BA/BFA/Masters in Video Production or related field
- Experience: 3-4 years
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Film and TV or Multimedia Arts with 3-4 years of experience
- Working Experience in an advertising Agency or a Production Studio
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive nature with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight schedules.
- Strong Coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to manage project workload and time for revisions and approvals.
- Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition) FL Studio and DaVinci Resolve
- Production understanding will be a plus.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines