Sr. Web Designer
- Strong understanding of design principles to create visually appealing, intuitive, and user-centered web interfaces for i2c Inc.'s digital platforms, corporate website, and customer portals.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales and other teams to create engaging landing pages, promotional banners, and interactive content that effectively communicates the company's value proposition.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to ensure consistent design language and seamless user journeys across various digital touchpoints.
- Optimize web graphics and assets for performance and fast loading times, keeping in mind the importance of user experience, and SEO best practices.
- Proficiency in transforming designs into advanced interactive prototypes.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design best practices, and emerging web technologies, and incorporate them into projects to enhance the overall user experience.
- Experience with responsive and mobile-first design principles, ensuring responsiveness and compatibility across different browsers and devices.
- Collaborate with the front-end development throughout the entire design to deployment process to bring static designs to life with pixel perfect precision.
We are looking for
- Education: Bachelors degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Visual Communication design or a related field
- Experience: 5 â€“ 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Communication design or a related field.
- Proven experience as a web designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and the ability to create modern and responsive web interfaces.
- Excellent visual and interaction skills, with mastery of digital design and high-fidelity prototyping tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Strong systems-thinker who can think beyond pixels and design for holistic user experiences
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills, able to effectively communicate created designs.
- Data driven and research focused, disciplined in validating design assumptions with real data and user insights;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively, and remain open to feedback from people in a variety of disciplines.
- Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, MS office.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines