Sr. Video Editor
1 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Provides invaluable creative input on all projects and throughout the Pre and post-production process.
- Demonstrate the technical and creative vision to collaborate with project teams, as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results.
- Critically evaluating the video post-production and providing all the possible video editing solutions to minimize any risk of the video reshoot.
- Be innovative while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Ability to quickly respond to feedback and be nimble enough to change direction rapidly.
- Transform footage and narrative scripts into powerful visual stories and highly kinetic pieces for screens of all sizes.
- Maintains quality control standards to ensure that all work meets the highest possible industry standards.
- Fosters a positive team atmosphere and establish credibility both internally and externally
We are looking for
- Education: BA/BFA/Masters in Video Production or Film
- Experience: 5-7 years
- Working Experience in an advertising Agency or a Production Studio.
- Must be detailed oriented, highly organized, and able to accurately estimate required post-production time.
- Proficiency in video editing and motion graphics.
- Exceptional skill and innovative approach in Sound design.
- Expertise in VFX compositing, Roto scopy, animation, and match moving.
- Extraordinary understanding of Colour correction and grading.
- Understanding of storytelling style as related to timing and pacing.
- Creative talent in conceptualizing engaging visual and textual content.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight schedules.
- Production Understanding will be a plus.
- Strong Coordination and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
Apply Now More Openings HR Executive - HR Operations 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab Accounts Executive - Operations 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Technical Editor / Associate Product Manager 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Quality Engineer - Web 8 Positions Lahore, Punjab Manager Financial Reporting 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines