Sales Engineering Consultant
- Ability to understand business needs and to develop solutions for multi-tier business applications.
- Preparation and delivery of solution concept documents that capture detail scope of client needs.
- Responsible for eliciting, analyzing, elaborating, and documenting prospect/customer business requirements, including functional, usability, and non-functional requirements.
- Review and understand existing prospect systems design/architecture and provide recommendations for supporting prospect business requirements.
- Supporting i2c and customer implementation teams with bilingual technical translation of requirements and project management.
- Delivery of standard and customized product demonstrations in support of opportunity pursuits, including mobile app demos.
- Contribution to the technical responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Proposal development assistance, including solution proposals supporting high-level scope of work for potential services delivered.
- Preparation of bi-annual research of top competitors and delivery of competitive updates both internally and cross-functionally of key trends and emerging needs.
- Authoring and/or review of technical notes, when required, that are appropriate for viewing by both prospects and existing customers.
- Proactive communication of both challenges and opportunities to Sales Management as well as key internal partners such as Product Management, Marketing and Solutions Engineering.
- Creation of technical architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, process flows, and integration specifications.
- Preparation and delivery of in-depth technical presentations.
We are looking for
- Education: Degree in Information Technology, preferrable Software Engineering, Information Systems and Technology.
- Experience: 3 - 5 Years
- Experience in the banking technology sector and understanding of SaaS solutions.
- Ability to rapidly learn, demonstrate, and communicate product knowledge.
- Experience with credit, debit, prepaid, and other payment products.
- Experience with issuing, processing, and acquiring.
- Experience with fraud prevention and risk management.
- Experience with regulatory compliance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines