Training Executive - Learning & Development (Technical)
- Assessing training needs of an organization or individual learners.
- Designing and developing training programs, including materials and activities, that align with the objectives of the organization and needs of the learners.
- Delivering training programs, both in-person and online, that engage learners and facilitate their understanding of complex concepts and skills.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and making modifications as needed.
- Maintain and manage training records of all trainings in the department.
- Report submission and program compliance of mandatory programs offered by the department.
- Maintain track of mandatory trainings completion and compliance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including managers, trainers, and learners, to ensure that training programs are aligned with their needs and goals.
- Staying current with trends, best practices, and new technologies in learning and development to ensure that training programs are relevant and effective.
We are looking for
- Education: BSCS
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years
- Presentation Skills
- Prior experience of reporting and data management
- Needs to be a team player
- Should possess the ability to handle pressure and be able to multitask
- Reliable and responsible, with a keen eye on attention to detail
Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills
- MS Office
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines