Senior Project Coordinator/Associate Project Manager - CIG
- This role is responsible for new client /projects/programs/service onboarding.
- This person is accountable for driving and delivering projects on time, within agreed scope.
- This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
- The SPCO/APM exemplifies strong initiative and management skills. Ensures project methodologies, project delivery and implementation processes are followed. This includes managing and driving; Project Schedule, Scope Change Management, Risk Management, Issue Management.
- Tracking and managing project resources, ensuring agreed delivery dates are met.
- Provides clear and concise project communication to all stakeholders.
We are looking for
- Education: BS/MS Degree in Computer Sciences or IT (BSCS, BSIT, MSIT, MS - PM, and MBA-IT)
- Experience: 3 - 8 years
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to details.
- Ability to deliver projects within specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ability to identify risks, alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Flexible timings (willing to work in rotating shifts including night shifts)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of different types of testing including User Acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of Project Risk Management
- Proficient in issue handling and using Jira.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient in Project Management Tools, e.g., MS Project Plan, Primavera etc.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines