Senior Digital Illustrator
1 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Hand drawing and graphically designing illustrations and animations.
- Be the go-to illustration resource while also working closely with the creative leadership and team to deliver output.
- Should be able to create ideas on their own or from reading scripts.
- Refine individual assets and build up a library of illustrations, animations, assets, icon sets, typography, graphics, and motion graphics.
- Listening to feedback and altering illustrations as needed.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications
We are looking for
- Education: BA/BFA in Graphic Design
- Experience: 5-7 years
- Bachelor’s degree computer illustration, fine arts, motion design, graphic design, or related field.
- Drawing expertise both by hand and with a digital pen, in addition to strong digital design skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Maintain accuracy and high attention to small detail throughout the creative process.
- Ability to translate business insights into creative execution.
- Quick responses to changing direction and changing feedback.
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Applications without portfolio will not be considered.
- Fluency with the whole Adobe Creative Suite, Gimp, or any other appropriate design and illustration software.
- Familiarity with Adobe After Effects, Blender or similar
Apply Now More Openings Manager Financial Reporting 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab HR Executive - HR Operations 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab Quality Engineer - Web 8 Positions Lahore, Punjab Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist 3 Positions Lahore, Punjab Architect - Business Intelligence 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines